November 2022 Showcase
Phase 2 Project Showcase and Networking
Wednesday, November 2, 3:00pm to 6:00pm ET
Celebrate the accomplishments of new and mature projects that originated from Catalyst. Some projects will be early in their journey, and may be seeking advice and help; others are more mature, so it will be a window into how things can progress.
- Martha Gray, PhD, Director, MIT linQ
- Suzanne Shirley, LCSW, Director of Community Engagement and Fellowship, VHA Office of Healthcare Innovation and Learning
Project and guest mini-presentations.
Final remarks and transition to project booths.
Networking in Gather.Town: Project booths, VHA resources, and chats.
In order of appearance
- MIT Sandbox Connections to Catalyst with Mahnaz Maddah
- VHA: Innovators Network with Allison Amrhein
- VHA: New England Center for Innovation Excellence with Leandro DaSilva
- VHA: XR Network with Dr. Anne Lord Bailey and Caitlin Rawlins
- VHA: IRB and Human Studies with Carole Palumbo, PhD
- VHA Innovation Specialists with Samantha Sissel
- VHA and Catalyst: Supporting for Fellows and Projects with Bonnie Charland
- VHA SimLearn with Eric Bruns
- Preview of Commercial Planning Workshop with Nancy Steele